Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happiness

I have been a little worried about the pace at which I have been seeing the numbers go down on the scale. It seemed slow to me. So, I kicked up the exercise. I am finding that two times a day works for me. Midday walks teamed with my evening walks has lead to I believe what will be my biggest loss this time around. I am happy. : )

I am actually excited for weigh in. I have hit the 180s and weigh in is still a couple of days away. Woohoo!!

I have had to utilize that will power of mine as well. Everyone has their food weakness (I have several). But, found one the most agonizing. Potato Bar. Potato Skins with cheese, bacon, sour cream, chives, big steak fries, butter, ranch dressing and more... You get the picture. It may not be what gets you going, but for me - it was torture! It was out for lunch and then lo and behold, again out for breakfast (what?) the next morning by my trusty oatmeal. Those monsters! Anyway, I resisted and hopefully the cafe at my work will keep them out of rotation for a while.

Yours in losing...

No comments: