Friday, May 25, 2007

Rollercoaster...

That's what I get for weighing myself daily. I got my hopes up for going down and then the numbers bumped back up a little. Well...I guess that's normal. But, it stinks.

So, I went out for dinner last night and politely ask the server to please hold oil and butter. When I get my order, it's as shiny as can be. A sheen that food only gets from - you guessed it - butter or oil. Now, I know this dish because I order it frequently. I have had it without the butter and oil. While it's a little dry, I prefer it because I feel like I have control over what points I am taking in. I understand I need some "good" oil, but I don't know how much they use. Anyway, of course I didn't send it back (too scared about ticking off someone handling my food). But, I was disappointed. After the numbers going up a little today I couldn't help to wonder...

Moving on, does anyone else find that they are cold when they drink a lot of water? I actually prefer mine room temperature, but I feel like my body temp goes down when I drink a ton of water. Just curious as to if anyone else has noticed a connection.

Still looking forward to weight tomorrow...

No comments: